Map & Directions
Lord Camden Inn is conveniently located on Route 1 (Main Street) in the heart of downtown Camden. We are a prominent 4-story red brick building with bright blue awnings over each balcony on the front of the building, which faces Camden Harbor to the east. Our front entrance is on Main Street, and our back entrance, which is the best location to park for loading and unloading, is off Mechanic Street.
Lord Camden Inn
24 Main St. | Camden, Maine 04843 | Tel: (207) 236-4325 | Toll Free: (800) 336-4325 | Fax: (207) 236-7141
For guests who book directly with our property (online at www.lordcamdeninn.com, or by phone), we offer free overnight parking. Parking is in a private gated lot located one block from our back entrance. Upon arrival, please use our Mechanic Street rear entrance and driveway for temporary (15-minute) parking to check-in, load and unload your luggage. Upon check-in, our front desk will provide you a gate card to enter our parking lot.
• Please lock your vehicle at all times. Lord Camden Inn and its agents will not be responsible for loss or damage to cars parked in our designated lot.
• Local street parking is limited to 2-hours. Vehicles will be ticketed if this time limit
is exceeded. To avoid ticketing, please park in our lot at all times.
• Please return the parking lot gate key after entering our lot. The gate key is not needed to exit the parking lot.
Travel Distances & Times
• 85 Miles north of Portland, ME (1.75 hours drive)
• 185 miles north of Boston (4 hours drive)
• 55 miles south of Bangor, ME (1.25 hours drive)
• 400 miles north of New York City (8 hours drive)
• 75 miles from Acadia National Park (2 hours drive)
• 45 miles east of Augusta, ME (50 minutes drive)