Lord Camden Inn boasts 36 guest rooms and suites spanning four floors. Each room is a stunning architectural arrangement of light and space, many of which incorporate old world brick walls with modern and stylish marble and granite surfaces, wainscoting, and crown molding. Lord Camden Inn is proudly a AAA 3-Diamond rated property, 100% non-smoking, and one of Camden’s most pet-friendly hotels.
Services & Amenities Included With Your Stay
• Generous buffet breakfast served daily;
• 24-Hour front desk & concierge service;
• Daily local/regional newspaper upon request;
• Overnight, off-site or valet parking;
• High speed wireless internet (Wi-Fi);
• Local and toll free phone calls;
• 24-hour coffee & tea service;
• Travel guides & magazines in your room;
• Elevator service & ADA accessible rooms.
Guest Room Amenities
• LG® 32″ HD LED TV’s with premium HD programming & DVD player;
• 100% premium Cotton oversized bath towels and washcloths from the Turkish Towel Co.®;
• Luxurious 400 thread count cotton sateen sheets and goose down pillows from Cuddledown of Maine®;
• Seally® Posturepedic® Plush Top mattresses;
• Mini-fridge, microwave oven & Keurig coffee maker
• Gilchrist & Soames spa-quality soaps, lotions, conditioners, body washes and shampoos;
• Hairdryer; and
• Iron and ironing board.
Available Services for a Fee
• Private in-room massage & selected spa services (available in most suites);
• In-room wine & champagne menu;
• Dog Friendly guest rooms ($35/pet/night); and
• Laundry and dry cleaning service (arranged with a local provider).
Your Maine Concierge – Maine Experiences Personally Planned For You
Looking for a more personalized concierge service or tailored travel planning while in Maine? We recommend Your Maine Concierge. YMC creates personalized vacation itineraries at special discounted rates for our guests that include carefully tailored recommendations for lodging, dining and all types of indoor and outdoor activities during your visit to Maine. For more information, visit www.yourmaineconcierge.com.